- Click Add files
- Select downloaded files and click Upload
- Once the upload is complete, back in AWS Lambda console, select the Monitoring tab of the TestLambda function. You can adjust the time frame for easier viewing.
- You will see 2 calls and their duration in the graph. You see 2 calls - one to create the uploads folder and the other to upload an image Puppy.jpg
- Click View logs in CloudWatch to open the CloudWatch logs of this Lambda function.
Note: you will see a different CONTENT TYPE output on these two events. In the first event the CONTENT TYPE is application/x-directory and in the second event it is image/jpeg. In the sample source code of the provided Lambda function, only logs the CONTENT TYPE of the file, and no other action is taken. We will change this code in the next sections.
- Upload any file that is not an image to the S3 bucket and observe the log.